Engineered using a unique combination of advanced ceramic and structural composite materials, our high performance, combat proven CAMAC platform armour delivers outstanding, multi-hit performance at up to 50% less weight than equivalent steel products for land, sea and air platforms.
We have extensive engineering capability to design complete custom composite armour systems to meet the specific requirements of our customers. Our armour systems are tailored to the requirements of the threat, the individual platform and its operational duties. Our capabilities include:
We engineer CAMAC platform armour to deliver multi-hit protection against a range of threats, including:
- Up to and including B7 ballistic
- Up to and including STANAG 4569 Level 5
Supplementing our leading military vehicle integration capability, we also design and manufacture ultra-lightweight composite CAMAC Platform Armour.
Suitable for land, sea and air platforms, CAMAC armour is up to 50% lighter than the equivalent steel protection. CAMAC armour is designed to meet customer specific requirements and is available as spall liner, appliqué armour, semi-structural armour or fully integrated composite survivability capsules.
CAMAC Spall Liner
- Improves crew and platform survivability through the mitigation of behind armour effects
- Increases coverage by reducing fixing points and greatly reduces installation time
- Enhanced ultimate protection when combined with CAMAC Appliqué or Structural armour
CAMAC Applique Armour
- Suitable for new platforms and/or upgrades
- Extreme light weight multi-hit protection solutions for STANAG 4569 Levels 2 to 6a
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent steel solution
- Patented encapsulation system giving maximum protection, multi-hit capability and reduced mass
CAMAC Semi-Structural Armour
- Fully customisable weapons station design service
- Multi-hit performance at extreme low weight
- Lowers vehicle centre of gravity – increasing stability and agility
- Patented encapsulation technology
CAMAC Composite Survivability Capsules
- Key weight reduction enabler, up to 50% lighter than equivalent steel solution
- Custom designed to integrate with unique platform requirements
- Field upgradable armour via modular CAMAC appliqué packages to provide outstanding protection
Download The CAMAC Brochure
For more information about the CAMAC range of products, download the CAMAC brochure via the link below.