Data Controller Details
NP Aerospace is a ‘data controller’, meaning that we determine the processes used when collecting data in line with current legislation.
Data We Collect
Depending on how you interact with us (via this website, at an event, via social media or over the phone), we may collect from you, various types of information, as described below:
Data Provided By You
This is the data collected when you contact us via our website or by email or phone, for example:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, location, your contact details.
- if you contact us by email or phone, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- details of transactions you carry out through our finance and sales teams
Other Data Collected
How Is Your Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from you, for example:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your data by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes data you provide when you:
- apply for information on our products or services.
- fill in a form on our website.
- subscribe to receive a marketing publication.
- email us.
- submit a job application; – see privacy notice relating to job applications
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) analytics providers such as Google and
(b) search information providers.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
Use Of Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to allow the functioning of the website and to provide feedback to your requests through the website or through to our sales and finance teams
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure and to help understand more about website use. This processing is necessary to administer our website.
- your information may be disclosed to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its other subsidiaries.
- for marketing purposes, to provide you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you.
Legal Basis For Use Of Data
The processing of data via automated technologies or interactions is mandatory to allow the functioning of the website. (1). The processing of data for the purposes referred to in (2) & (3) is necessary based on our legitimate interest to improve our products and services.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes (4) is optional and subject to your consent. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we will cease to process data for marketing purposes.
We use “cookies” and other technologies on our website – see cookies policy. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the terms of our Cookies Policy.
The current legislation grants you specific rights, including to ask us for:
- the confirmation that a processing of your data is occurring and, in this case, to obtain access to these data (right of access).
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data (right to rectification).
- the cancellation of your data, within the limits provided for by the current legislation (right to erasure).
- the limitation of processing of data, to the extent provided for by the current legislation occurs (right to restriction of processing).
- to receive the data, you provide to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form, and to transmit this data to another data controller (right to data portability).
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Disclosure Of Your Information
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We may share statistical data about our website’s traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell or share any information about individual users.
Storing Your Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your data to those employees, consultants, and associates and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
Your data will be stored for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. We use several criteria to assess the most suitable data retention period. For instance, in relation to the management of the contractual relationship with you, your data will be processed and stored for the duration of the contract and subsequently for the time where a claim may be raised by you or by us. Such assessment is carried out considering the relevant statute of limitation period, in accordance with the applicable law.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of an administration fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
If you would prefer to write to us, our contact address is:
473 Foleshill Road
West Midlands, UK